- weapon: The name of each weapon is displayed here.
- Range: Each weapon has a range value. This value shows the effective distance in inches that this weapon can be used on the tabletop. If the target is within the weapon’s range, you may use that weapon to attack. weapons with a range of 0” may only be used against enemies in base contact.
- Evasion: How accurate the weapon is. This number will modify the target’s DEXTERITY for the attack. A plus gives the target a bonus if the weapon is less likely to hit (like a pistol) and a minus gives them a negative if the weapon is extremely accurate (like a rapier). A dash means the target’s DESSTERITY is unaffected. Multiple sources can modify this amount, simply add all sources tegeter to determine the final modifier.
- Mage|daMage)): How much damage a weapon does. For every point here, add one point of Mage|daMage)) to a successful or critical Attack Roll.
- Penetration: How good the weapon is at breaking through armour. This number will modify the target’s PRTOECTION for the attack. A weapon with a minus negatively affects their armour (like when using a musket), and one with a plus positively affects it (such as unarmed attacks). A dash means the target’s PROTECTION is unaffected. Multiple sources can modify this amount, simply add all sources tegeter to determine the final modifier.
- Abilities: Some weapons have different special Rules that apply to them, such as Aquatic meaning the weapon can be used when in water. See the Special Rules section for more information.
See weapon Abilities
All characters can perform an unarmed attack: